Wednesday, January 28, 2015

...of My Favorite Thing About UNI!



Hey Future Panthers!

I was starting to think about the thing I love most about UNI, and it was really hard to choose just one thing! When I started to look back on when I first visited campus, I realized that I love the whole atmosphere. I decided that my favorite thing about UNI is really the beautiful campus!

When I first toured UNI, I thought the buildings were so neat, and I really loved the size of campus because it wasn’t too intimidating. I knew when I visited that this was the right choice for me! I totally could see myself here, and I fell in love with the school after visiting.



 





Now that I am a student here, I love walking to class every day because I always see familiar faces and get to enjoy the beauty of our school! I really do feel at home here, and I think that is because of the environment.This makes going to class, even on a Monday, an enjoyable experience and puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day! Just remember to grab your gloves and a hot drink on a cold morning, and you will have a good experience walking to class too! :)

 







If you want to check out our campus, you can register for a visit at http://www.uni.edu/admissions/visit-campus!

Have a great day! :)
-STAR Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment