Monday, February 23, 2015

...Of a Student Admissions Ambassador

Hello Panther fans!
Today I want to tell you all about an organization that I am a part of, the Student Admissions Ambassadors (SAA). We are a group of 50 UNI students, from all areas of campus, that are passionate and dedicated to this lovely university. We are the students you see running around in purps and khaks (purple polos and khaki pants) giving tours, staffing open house days, and hosting lunch bunch with families and we do it all voluntarily. But we are so much more than "tour guides"...we put on an event every year to honor a UNI faculty/staff member, we do service projects all over the Cedar valley, and we are widely involved in other organizations and clubs on campus.
 
One of my favorite events with SAA is going to the STATE FAIR :)

I even got to milk a cow!!
Selfie with TC and TK

Becoming a member of SAA is one of the best decisions I have made here at UNI. It has allowed me to try new things, leave a positive impact on campus, and make 49 new friends! SAA is a wonderful organization that I would encourage anyone with passion for UNI to join. We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2015 semester and you can find them by following this link: SAA Application


Peace.Love.UNI
-Star Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment