Wednesday, April 15, 2015

...Of Working at UNI!


 Hey Future Panthers!

 In honor of Student Employment Week at UNI, I wanted to share benefits of working on campus!

If you're looking for a job for the upcoming school year, check out the Job Board on the UNI Website! Sign into your MyUniverse account and click on “Work at UNI”. Then click on “Jobs at UNI” and then “UNI Job & Internship Board” under Student Openings. (You can go to advanced options and search UNI Campus Jobs only).


Why work on campus?
  1. You don’t have to drive anywhere.
  2. They are flexible with hours, especially with your class schedule.
  3. You will make more connections at UNI and meet other students!

Working on campus is really a win-win situation! (You get to have fun AND get paid for it!)

http://i.giphy.com/nXxOjZrbnbRxS.gif

There are plenty of job openings ranging from food service to office work. There might even be positions for your major! Start looking for jobs now, and really be on the look out in the summer.

I have really enjoyed my on-campus job being a STAR! It really is the best part of my day, and it is something I look forward to. It is so convenient because it is right on campus, and I can easily walk to work. I love coming to work because I get to call future panthers and work with my fun co-workers!

Have a great day, and be on the search for jobs for the fall!
-STAR Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment